Sunday, March 4, 2012

Update From a Mad Runner

This week was a lot of laziness. I have to be honest. I didn't want to do a whole lot and to actually be honest I fell like if I snowboard on the weekends it should be enough for me to not have to do cardio for the rest of the week. Alas I wish it were that easy.
Now I do have to say I did run both Saturday and Sunday. It was so cold out Saturday! B and I didn't go snowboarding as we knew it would be so busy and plus it was freezing out! We then laid low and went to a few movies we wanted to see. Sunday B went snowboarding and I decided to stay home. Even though I knew that it was going to be great snow I had a lot of things on my mind, all my projects I need to finish!! So I was able to run and pick up the rest of the supplies I needed, new shoes and some more protein. Yeah, I sneaked in some shoes. Since it was a beautiful day out today I thought about running outside, BUT I didn't, I think people who run outside are suckers, sorry, but you can judge me because I run on the treadmill. I did run though and ended up back in the clubhouse and enjoyed SATC marathon (seriously I've seen every episode through about 4 times in the last year and a half AND I watch them whenever they are on TV, but they still make me laugh so hard!)

On a side note I have to thank my friend for motivating me to try a new workout class called Ballet Blast. It was a combination of ballet warm up moves, a lot of hip flexor strengthening, some core, muscle, more core and stretching. It was like most of the classes I have taken at 24 Hour Fitness a small combo of SET and Yoga. Although I can not say I would do the class again or not it has me thinking if I want to rejoin 24 Hour Fitness. I really miss doing the workout classes, mostly yoga as I can not get into doing yoga at home alone. Taking that class also made me realize I would really push myself more in the group setting rather than the in my living room watching RHOA among others. But I still don't know if I want to commit to the gym again!


On another side note, B went to the Jazz game with a friend on Friday night and big win for the JAZZ vs HEAT! GO JAZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment