Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year

Welcome to 2015! I am so excited to see what this year brings. B and I went out to eat on NYE and we were talking about our favorite years since we've known each other. It's so hard to choose we had so much fun when we were "younger" and since we've had Piper it's just been so much fun. She's really developing her personality and she keeps us laughing. This year is the first year I've written down a list of what I want to accomplish this year. I've been reading some business books and all of them recommend to write down what you want to achieve. I feel like it's more real writing down goals rather than just talking about what you want to do. So wish me luck that I can get at least one of my goals done! 


Piper and her New Years smoothie treat! 

3 comments:

  1. That's great that you've been writing down goals, I have been too. I always talk and talk and talk about how things could be different but haven't done much in the way of making a change, writing down helps with clarity a bit.
    I love seeing all of your fun posts with Piper! She is such a cutie! Here is to an amazing 2015!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well.


    ---------------------------------------------


    Buy FIFA Coins

    Cheap FIFA Coins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear swtor player.

    There is a good news that we will offer the cheapest prices and best service for you concerning Swtor Credits and Swtor CDKEY.




    Please Click at http://www.swtorfast.com/.


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------



    Swtor Credits

    ReplyDelete