Friday, July 27, 2012

High Five Friday


Did this week fell like it was NINE days long! Seriously, TGIF! 

Here's what helped me get through the week. 


1. Figuring out a new haircut. I have a hair appt tomorrow and I'm excited to switch things up! Anyone else think hair appt are the best?!

2. Putting a little color back into my daily work ensemble. Fun colors helped (maybe a little) me get through the days. 


3. The finale of the Bachelorette! I love that show and thankfully so does B, and we can enjoy, making fun of and ridiculing all the contestants. Oh and Bachelor Pad started...even better. 

4.  Enjoying fun summer nights in the SLC. 


5. Olympics start tonight! 


Don't forget to link up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk and tell everyone your favs from the week. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment