Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Catch This!!

Ok, again it has been a while. I was on a roll there for a bit but we have been out of town for a week and of course you know I have been spending the rest of my time catching up with the "Real Housewives" and blogs!
B and I went home to a friends beautiful and amazing wedding. It was such a great time and was wonderful to see all our friends and of course family!
We are heading to Vegas this weekend...it is the summer of trips for B and me. Actually we only have one left in August and then Halloween. But we still have done a lot and have been able to see people. Finally we can enjoy summer and some time off!

Well, I guess you may get the reading pleasure of "Update from a Mad Runner" again as I agreed to a 10K Mud Run. It's definitely not the training regiment that the dreaded 1/2 took, but still, it's a regiment I have to get on. Ugh, I'm already dreading the training! I made it a whole mile and a half the other day. Woo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment