Monday, June 4, 2012

It's A Jorts Thing

I love reading blogs, it's my thing. When someone asks me what my hobbies are B always says blogs. I guess he's right. There are so many reasons to like so many different blogs but the main reason I love them so much is the inspiration. These women have such a talent and inspire me to do so much even if it's something as small as trying a new lipstick color or hair do!
Here I followed an easy DIY to make an old pair of Forever 21 jean shorts a little more funky for summer.
This was my outfit the day after the wedding, a comfy little number to be hungover and drive three hours. It was also the only day we were able to get out on the river with B's dad so I can't complain.
white J Bella shirt with my Jorts, and of course my fav shoes;)
close up



 ps. I Spy DIY has amazing and I mean Amazing DIY's to try out!! I also need to pick up her book! Check out her blog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment