Friday, June 15, 2012

High Five Friday

Wow. June 15th already. Where has this year gone. My brother always told me that time goes by WAY faster when college is over but I never believed him....until now. Working for the weekend really keeps me going. 

Here's my favorites from this week!

1. Running with my friend! We have been working hard and catching up at the same time. Can't beat it. 

you should check out her blog here where she talks about running, motivation and getting through life. 

2. This, nice weather, finally.

tanning weekend? i think so!
3. Sticking to my "healthy eating"! 


4. Planning this already. Something to look forward to. 



5. Golf! I golfed for the first time in a few years, dusting off the ol' sticks. 







gorgeous view from the course

Don't forget to tell us your fav's from this weekend and link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment