Monday, November 16, 2009

Movies, Movies, Movies

I absolutely love watching movies and so does Ben. It's something that we like to do together because we both know that well will go with each other, good or bad.
Since it was snowing all day on Saturday, Ben and I didn't leave our couch!
Once SATC movie came out, I had to watch it even though I have never watched the seasons. Once I watched the movie I watched all the seasons 1-6 in about a month. It was all I wanted to do! In one of the episodes when Big is getting married to the model, Carrie makes a reference to "The Way We Were" with Barbara Streisand and Robert Redford. Ever since, I have been dying to watch it. So I finally did this weekend. It was not what I thought, but good non the less. I would definitely recommend it, who doesn't love those oldies!!
We then decided to watch another one, after a nap of course! I like to let Ben chose 3 movies he wants to see and then I pick the one we watch. We ended up watching "Bad BoysII". It's such a funny movie and a little action. Will Smith and Martin Lawerance are so good together. Once that was over, I decided that we need to watch the original "Bad Boys". We barely made it through it, but it was a great movie day!

No comments:

Post a Comment