Sunday, February 23, 2014
Sunday, February 9, 2014
It's crazy to think 9 months have gone by since Miss Piper Jean was born. I mean the 9 months when I was pregnant seems to crawl by but now they fly. Maybe it's all the entertainment we get from this bundle of energy when she is awake!
|we got smart and gave her puffs during pics so she would leave that sticker alone!|
- standing! All the time, she stands and squats down to grab stuff and even monkey crawls to get to where she wants to go.
- taken a few steps! And by a few I mean one step here and there. She just lunged herself onto me tonight. I feel like she's going to take after mommy in the jumping sports;)
- goo goo-ing and ma ma-ing. I think she even said HI earlier. Probably just reaching there.
- eating... a lot! She's basically eating what ever B and I do. She definitely takes after dad.
- always on the go! She just never stops. Ever. And so interested in everything. It's fun, and a little exhausting.
- liking being changed..at all! It takes an army (B and me) to get her dressed in the am. I usually start sweating from chasing her around.
- liking baths again. She just goes back and forth on this one. Any tips???
- liking socking. Every morning I put them on her and before she's at daycare they are off. We think she just takes after daddy and has hot feet.
- afraid of anything. She's not picky with eating or climbing up the stairs or trying to take a header off the couch.
So that's Piper in a nutshell. Nine months flew by and we are so looking forward to the 1 year mark! I can't wait to start hearing her talk and watching her run around (cause everyone who knows Piper she will not be walking, it'll be a run from the first day.)