Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away!

So, summer has not officially started here in SLC yet. It has been on off showers most of the days with a few sunny days peaking in every once in a while, and we have been trying to take advantage of these days.
Last week Wednesday, B and I headed out of SLC to NE for a visit with some great friends and a beautiful wedding (Congrats Lance and Steph!) and the weather was so amazing! I was able to finally pull out all my dresses and tanks that I haven't been able to wear in SLC. Of course when we are gone, the sun finally made an appearance in SLC and now...RAIN.
So terrible!!
B wanted to go for a bike ride last night, but packed it in as the wind was picking up and it was getting late. I on the other hand have been trying to stick to a running schedule. My friend Jenn has decided to run a half in September and I figured no better time to do one as well! We are great running partners. If it wasn't for her I don't think that I would have ever decided to start running again! She motivates me to do it. Thanks Jenn!
Next weekend I am heading back to the roots for an All Class Reunion. My good friend Jason, who lives in ID, and I are going to road trip. A long trip for a couple of days, but I know it will be worth it. I also get to see some other friends. My good friend Michelle just got engaged a couple of weeks ago and she is in ND this summer (she has been in OR for the past couple of years).
I am planning on running a 5k for Relay for Life back home with some friends, I am going to wait to register that day in case I have too much fun on Friday night;)
Next up...pics of rock climbing and trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment