Monday, July 4, 2011

Update From a Mad Runner

Ok, I am writing this while laying in bed debating if I should get up and workout or just be lazy.
Well I'm being lazy. It's what I'm good at!
So this week I did make it the two miles I needed too, nothing more nothing less. It felt good until about two days later when I realized I didn't stretch after the run and leg workout I did after (over achiever I KNOW). And after my run I realize something very important, I am only running 6 miles, after I run 3(which I should be doing right now but instead am laying in bed, it is cloudy out after all) I am already halfway there and according to my half marathon training guide I only had to make 10 miles to run 13, so really after four I should be set! Plus it's mostly an obstical course so how the hell do you train for that anyways!

Sorry for the boring post, I had a good one planned but when I didn't run again it isn't relevant anymore.

I will let you kow of an amazing discovery I found. Start watching "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" and then go to the bravotv.com web site and read Jay Mohr's blog recapping the episode, it's the best part to my Mondays.


Happy 4th of July to my amazing readers, ahem family, and be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment