Thursday, September 16, 2010

Update From A Mad Runner

This is it!!
Saturday is the day, my first half marathon. I think my friend found a great one for us to do for the first (and possibly last) one that I do. It seems to be a mild down hill run through a gorgeous canyon in Southern Utah. I have only been in Southern Utah for a 5k a couple years ago and it was beautiful!  I am excited for this, 1. for a weekend away and 2. to be done training, hehe.

Since I have been slacking on training the last month or so, I really kicked it into gear last week. I ran my 10 mile run on Friday before I went to Minneapolis for the weekend. It went relatively well, I used one of my GU's to test one.

I spent Saturday through Tuesday afternoon in Minneapolis with my pregnant sister! It was so good to finally see her before she has her baby. I am so excited to be an aunt! We also need to get our skype set up so I can see the baby as much as possible!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! It was nice seeing you too. Thanks for the visit and everything you did to help me.

    ReplyDelete