Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"Find a guy you don't want to let go of....or a girl if you're into that weird stuff"

I just wanted to make a quick note about how much I am OBSESSED with reading blogs. Seriously I can not get enough. Blogs, Twitter and getting emails like it's old school messenger are my vices. If you have any great blogs, Web sites, tweets you follow please, please let me know so I can start following them too!!

Soooo....that's all I wanted to say, and don't forget to check out my sister, Heather's, new Web site.  She is an amazing and talented Chiropractor in the Minneapolis area. She also has a great blog she updates with amazing info.

Ok, have a great day....and check out "Friends with Benefits" and you will get it. 
(I just saw that movie for the second time, you're welcome Justin Timberlake!)

No comments:

Post a Comment