Monday, March 4, 2013

30 Weeks

I'm going to try to be better at "bump"photos for this last trimester. So far so good. I hit a wall right before the last trimester started, first being sick and now getting a little sore and slow moving. Although I can not complain too much I know it can always be worse. 

Throughout this whole pregnancy I haven't had any fun cravings like they say happens! I would love to crave some pickles and ice cream, with ketchup or something else. The only thing I ALWAYS want is chocolate. That's not a whole lot different than when I'm not pregnant, I just have a little more self control. Bread, noodles, cereal and soup got me through the first trimester. Veggies are not my favorite since the beginning. Fruits are my favorite. So far I've gained just over 20 lbs and I forget how much weight that is until I'm doing yoga and realize that is why my arms are getting so stinking tired! I've been working out as much as I can without overdoing it. I found a great workout program I started right when I found out I was pregnant so I just did some light weights and then when I hit the second trimester I started yoga again and cardio. I took a couple weeks off a while ago and realized that I feel so much better when I work out. My stiff back doesn't feel as terrible and I get a little burst of energy. I also have started Zumba once a week. It's fun to get moving and doing something new. I'm horrible but it's something different. 




No comments:

Post a Comment