Saturday, February 16, 2013

Last Trimester

OK so here's the baby bump...it's been a long time coming. I don't know why it took me so long to post these so I'll do it as a group progression. 




We made it to the infamous last trimester! I am so exited, nervous and trying to prepare for what is going to happen in the next few months. I had felt so amazing since the second trimester. After the ultrasounds I just felt so good, I think knowing that the baby was healthy is all I needed. The last couple weeks have gotten a little rough and I have a feeling that it'll only get a little worse, but I'm just going to be positive, hey it can always be worse. 
The one thing I am looking forward to is the baby shower my amazing sister is throwing for me and I can't want for her, my youngest nephew and my mom to come and visit! Also I can't wait to see my friends and get them together. I feel like I haven't seen many of my friends for a long time. To be honest, I have turned into a hermit and just want to spend most my time with B before little "cookie" comes. Turning into a needy wife. 

OH...we also got this done..



B actually helped me paint this crib. It's a cute Jenny Lind crib we got from a friend of a friend. We  (well) I decided to make this the one thing we do for the "nursery". We painted the wood crib this fun color to brighten up the room and for the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment