Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Beginnings

See ya 2012! I was thinking yesterday how the even years are always the best, no reason why other than who doesn't love even numbers (and maybe because I was born on an even year). Then I realized that most of my biggest milestones in life are actually on  odd years. Graduated high school, 2003. Graduated college, 2007. Started my new job, 2007. Met Ben, 2007. Married 2009. Starting new family, 2013. 

Ben and I didn't do anything special last night. Same ol business. Work, workout, dinner and ended the night watching Friends in bed. We did however take time and reflect back on the year. We are so happy with what we had accomplished in 2012, not to mention getting an amazing trip in as well. 

We're also both excited about where our lives our going in 2013. A new big milestone is coming and we are having fun preparing, learning more about where this will take us and make the most of the time we have before little "cookie" arrives. 

Hope you all had an amazing 2012 and wishing you a blessed 2013. 

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment