It feels almost like April Fools day because it's so insane that Piper Jean is already 11 months old. It's been a whirlwind few months with teething, colds, changing her habits and not to mention that her little personality is coming out! It's going to be scary when she starts talking.
|love her baby blues|
- Piper is eating so much now! She definitely takes after her father. Love it
- She's walking everywhere. The next goal is to get her to keep shoes on her feet.
- Babbling, yelling and laughing. She's so fun.
- Piper is getting into EVERYTHING. This week was wild and we have to follow her around everywhere!
- Her little 'tude is coming out. Screaming and yelling and a little bit of tantrums starting.
- Naps are getting hard, for some reason she wants to fight her second nap with me. But daycare she is still napping really well!