Friday, June 8, 2012

High Five Friday

Holla! It's Friday again and I am so excited for the weekend. This three day week really got to me;)

Here's what I loved this week. 

1. I am back on track to get into swimsuit shape and I am so excited about it! Being gone for a month and not cooking and planning my own meals has been hard so I decided to change up my eating habits for a while as well and incorporate smoothies in for a daily meal. Yum. 

protein smoothie

2. DIY'd Jorts....see DIY instructions here


3. New Specs.

and a new Sioux shirt

4. These boots. Not just any boots but these ones my MIL gave me. They are adorable and I can not wait to wear them. 

amazing!


 5. Although vacation and seeing family is always amazing, B and I are happy to be home and start our summer out! 

i was painting my sisters toes and mine when my cute nephew  wanted his painted so auntie painted his toes green too!!

Photobucket

Don't forget to link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk and let us know your own favs from this past week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment