Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer Lovin'

So it's been a while since I've done an outfit post. So here we go.
I like summer I don't love it. I know, I know it's weird. Most people think I'm crazy, but the way I see it fall is the bet season. It's still nice out but you need some layers, no jackets yet. There's college football and tailgating. Then winter is right after, which since I've moved to Utah (and only since I've lived in Utah) has come to be my favorite season. It's not as cold here as you would think and we do more in the winter than we do any other time of the year.
But this year I've been trying to enjoy the summer more, I've been trying to find a "summer" hobby. But I don't like to run, expecially when it's so hot, I don't bike, hike, garden. We've played tennis, golf and gotten in some pool time this year which has been fun. So if you have any ideas for summer let me know!

Anyways it's been about 100 the past few days so I thought these floral pants would bring my summer spirits up during this hot weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment