Monday, July 30, 2012

Olympic Party And Others

The weekend is such a refresher. Especially from last week. I don't know why it was so long but I was thankful for the weekend and am ready to get to work today.


As all of you know the Olympics started this last Friday. B and I decided to through together a small impromptu get together with some good friends. Did anyone else watch the opening ceremony? Was anyone else as lost as I was during it. Highlight of the ceremony was the guy behind the Queen who totally milked the 30 seconds of air time he had! SO funny.


Saturday was a good day. We got up early, did a workout, got my hair did, picked my friends garden, got my coffee and then hit the couch for some relaxing before a night out to celebrate my birthday sister's early birthday party. It's always a good time at the Westerner with these crazy people.


Sunday was LAZY even for me.
Hair Before
Hair After
party decor
Birthday Sister
B and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment