It's crazy to think that it's already been seven months since the little "cookie" was born. I am just amazed at how fast our Piper Jean has grown. With her first Thanksgiving in the books and Christmas upon us, I just keep thinking how blessed we are to have her in our lives.
|such a happy girl|
- Moving and grooving. She is all over the place, crawling, pulling herself up you name it. We've started babyproofing, the gate mainly, so any suggestions on the best baby proofing stuff please share.
- Putting everything in her mouth. I think her upper teeth may be working their way through so she is gnawing and drooling like crazy.
- Toys that light up. Most of the toys we have for her are the baby toys. So we finally got a few light up and noise toys. It's so fun to watch her play.
- Eating. She's been eating solid food for a couple months now so we have been having fun mixing and matching her foods. She loves them.
- Her new minky blankey. Auntie Jenna shared her little pink blanket when we were home and ever since she always cuddles with it when she naps. It's so cute.
- Baby Einstein videos. We don't watch them all the time but when she's fussy we'll pop one in and she calms down and just loves to listen and watch the video.
- Other kids. She just smiles like crazy when she sees other kids. It's so fun.
She does NOT love:
- Changing! Lets just say we have made the move to all zipper sleepers. So much easier
- Naps. We got her in the crib for nighttime in a fairly easy transition but naps are a little harder. The only positive is when she finally goes down she can take a good nap for us.
- Turkey. Since we started solids the Dr. told us to try meats out soon so after Thanksgiving I made her some turkey to try. We basically have to mix in anything we can to mask the turkey. Sweet potatoes and bananas have worked so far.
All in all we are having a blast with watching her grow. I've already told B he is going to have to be the disciplinary because I have a feeling I'm just going to be laughing whenever she does something.
|just love those little teeth|