Thursday, February 23, 2012

Green Thumb (for projects)

Pinterest has really become a big staple in my daily routine. I check my emails, get update on my blogs and twitter then I am usually on pinterest the rest of my day. Back and forth checking it out. It's a great outlet for recipes, inspiration and projects. I have really gotten crafty these past few weeks. Here's a cute idea I found online and wanted to try out.

Plain shirt (I had a black shirt from Forever 21 that I no longer wore)
fabric paint (Joann's about 5 dollars, and about 20 minutes of looking. Holy crap Joann's is a madhouse)
sponge brush
freezer paper (it's expensive, and it took me about 3 stores to find it, but you can really use it for ANYTHING)

1. cut out heart with freezer paper
2. put in on the shirt
3. paint away!

so easy and if I can do it anyone can do it. I let the shirt dry about a day before I wore it.

No comments:

Post a Comment