Friday, March 23, 2012

High Five Friday

Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk this week for High Five (it's FAB) Friday!

1. Duh, chatting it up with my fav peeps. 


2. I'm stickin to my running plan. (patting my back!)

3. Finding some new songs I'm OBSESSED with! Jack White and The Shins...first heard via SNL (it's coming back!) 

4. Springs here!!! 

5. Lastly the (in)famous City Creek Center opened this week! I don't know if I can brave the crowds but am anxiously waiting to see it!

via Google.com images



And I have one thing to add that is not High Five



via Google.com images

1.The Walking Dead finale was on last Sunday. 
It was a good one but I'm going to miss it. Can't wait for season 3!


Also don' forget to check out Lauren's blog!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment