Monday, March 12, 2012

11 Things

Tiffany tagged me in a post... 11 things...
Here are the rules...
1. Post these rules
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.



 
old photo...my mom was practicing her self timer and I was a great subject, it's silly
1. I have a sticker phobia, seriously if you put one on me I can't guarantee I wont hit you.
2. I ABSOLUTELY can not have dry skin or chapped lips.  Drives me crazy
3. My #1 mission for my home is to make it smell good at all times, a clean smell like laundry.
4. On a daily basis I have at least 3 different mascara's on.
5. I made a bucket list when I was 22, so far I have 2 down...7 to go, one I can't do anymore (Oprah's off the air)
6. I used to want to be a biker chic with bleach blond hair!
7. I have a major soft spot for elderly men.
8. I want to cry when I see people trip/fall. Except children.
9. My dreams are so vivid I  believe know I have some kind of psychic ability through them.
10. I am obsessed with reality shows.
11. I used to think my brother and sister (6 and 7 years older) were just fun kids that came over and played with me. 




Tiffany's questions to me are...
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?  Every morning I would ride my bike up and down the street starting at 7 a.m. waiting for my neighbor friend to get up so she could come out and play. 
2. What song is playing in your car right now? The Naked and Famous 
3. Do you sing out loud when you drive? Always
4. What is the one place on earth you would travel if money was no object? I would want to take my family to where ever we could all decide to go together. 
5. What is your favorite book? "How to Be A Grouch", by Oscar The Grouch
6. What is your favorite movie? "Breakfast Club" and basically all 80s movies
7. What seems more scary to do ~ Scuba Dive or Sky Dive? Scuba Diving!...It could paralyze you..oh wait 
8. What is your favorite thing to do with your spare time? read blogs, watch reality TV, ab workout, play with my dog...I do all that at the same time, I think I might have adult ADD. Practice guitar, bake, pinterest....
9. What are you passionate about? Being a good person and mother in the future.  
10. What are you afraid of? Not being a good person or mother
11. Are you Happy? I will steal my answer from Charlotte from SATC "Yes, not all day everyday, but I am happy every day" 



I am tagging Heather, Cynthia, Jennifer, Steph , Abby and Leigh Anne:


Here are my questions:
1. Favorite Movie?
2. One thing you could not go one day without?
3. Mexican or Italian?
4. Guilty Pleasure?
5. Facebook or Twitter?
6. Would you rather....a day without computer access or phone? Why?
7. Ideal Career?
8. One thing you absolutely hate!?
9. Favorite Memory?
10. Best compliment you have ever received, what was it?
11. Biggest Regret?


ps don't forget to check out everyone's blog for some great pics, all types of info and great outfit ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment