Sunday, April 1, 2012

Update From A (lazy) Mad Runner

Learned one thing this week. Visitors=no running! B's mom and step dad were in town this week and as hard as I may (maybe an exaggeration) I was not able to keep up with my 10K training schedule! 
Monday-Wednesday was on track with a few cardio workouts, a 2.5 mile run and some weights. Thursday we met the fam after work for dinner and didn't have time to workout after work, or in the morning as you know I can not get up before 6:45 a.m. to do ANYTHING! But regardless how the workout/running went this week we had an amazing time with B's family going out to eat as some new restaurants and a day in Park City. 

In other news, B and I have some great news. I would like to introduce you to our newest member of the Schmidt family...Asia! We found Asia at the outlet mall in PC where they have an adoption center. Both B and I saw her right when we walked in and knew it was time to get another dog. So far, only a few little accidents, a great kennel dog and Izzie isn't TOO jealous!

she's a black version of Izzie
Well I guess I could count the time we spent walking up and down Main Street on PC and at the outlets could be considered cardio, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment