Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bedroom Decor

Since we moved into our home about two years ago (I can't believe it's been that long already!) I had slowly been decorating our house to make it a home. I finally got a mirror for our room and think that we are done with this room. (after I get my king size bed hopefully for xmas)
i love the lamps and side tables, i found them at a secondhand store and they match/mismatch just enough and give the room an eclectic feel

cute wall decor i found at home goods (i still can't hang anything straight)

books books books


our many many mirrors and of course a framed VOGUE SJP


i also love the vintage hat box i keep b's hats in, it's hard to get him to keep it shut and actually use it but i like that it hides his sh*t. 
i took this pic a few weeks later showing my "spring and summer" bedding. i found this set that i love as well and it matches my sheets so i swap them out between seasons.
i love pulling this one out, it means summer is near!

1 comment:

  1. I've always been a fan of minimalist themed room. For me, less is always more.

    bremerton apartments

    ReplyDelete