Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Maxi's A Do


For my birthday last August I bought myself some treats from Express. That's when I got this skirt, it was when all the bloggers were getting these longs skirts and I knew I had to have one. I found it on sale and they only had a small, but it was such a great deal I decided I would try it out. And try I did, 8  months later. Surprised was I when I realized that it was long enough for me to wear wedge shoes with it and not to mention it makes my ass look GREAT! B's mom and step dad were in town and we spent a beautiful spring day in Park City walking around, checking out stores and then ate lunch at the Stein Erickson lodge at Deer Valley. It was so nice out we were even able to enjoy a glass of wine on the outside patio after our meal. This will be a huge staple in my spring and summer weekend gear. 




gorgeous spring day

No comments:

Post a Comment