Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pretty in Pink

These pants have been a bit of a controversy... I bought them thinking they were pink but my coworker told me they were "red", I thought about the "actual" red pants I bought for work and decided that they were more pink then red.  B then said he liked my "red" pants. I corrected him by interrupting him and correcting him by saying they were pink. Then when out for a dinner date with a friend she said that I had cute "red" pants. I guess I don't care if they are red or pink, I love them!



night outfit with new boots and jacket


I've been pushing this post out for about a month, actually two. But I really like the outfit and now that I'm looking at it again I might have to wear it to work since it's been the perfect spring weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment