Saturday, May 26, 2012

Soups On!

Soup is amazing! Anyone else think so?! I can eat it for almost any meal and sometimes I get on kicks where I can't stop. Here is a super easy and really good recipe I got from B's Grandma.
It's fast, easy and AMAZING!

Chicken Tortilla Soup


What you need..


1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1 can Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup
1 can milk
1 can enchilada sauce (red)
Chicken, you can either cook it and cube it, crock pot it and shred it (my fav) or if you are in a big hurry use the cans of chicken. 
Toppings
Sour Cream
Shredded cheese
Frito's
(and what ever else you want)


Mix all together, heat and serve! So simple!
*it's really easy to cook the chicken during the day in the crock pot. when you get home then shred it and turn to high when you add the rest of the ingredients. Use the amount of chicken you desire. Also it's super easy to double. It can get spicy (for me) with the Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup and the enchilada sauce, so when I double it I use one Fiesta Nacho Cheese and one Cheddar Cheese soup.  

No comments:

Post a Comment