Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Autumn!!

And all we're doing is Work. Work. Work.

It's only Tuesday, three more full days of work to go, and I am dreading it. I feel as though I haven't gotten anything done at work since before Labor Day weekend. Why is it that people don't want to get things resolved! Help me help you!! Ben has been just as stressed out, so we always are working for the weekend, literally.

So, for a weekly solution, we are going to start doing a weekly date night, to help break up the week for us. This week will be our first. We are going to go and check out a sushi place on Thursday. Also we want to try and get that hike in on Saturday morning that I planned last weekend and we didn't make it. I think that the weather is going to be fairly nice again this week and into the weekend. Then probably the typical weekend for us....Ben will watch football, I will shop, cook, clean, eat, nap and watch girly movies. I have been trying harder this year and watching at least one game a weekend. So far I'm 1-2. Fairly good I think.

Well, today wasn't all bad, Benny got me some flowers to cheer me up. I think these will help me make it to Friday. What a great husband!






No comments:

Post a Comment