Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Lazy Weekend

Ben and I had all these things planned for the weekend, but we ended up bumming around, both days.




Friday night I went out with a few girlfriends and we hit up Keys on Main, a fun piano bar downtown SLC. It was a little crazy, as it usually gets when I'm out with the girls.




Saturday, Ben and I were going to get up before 8 to head out on a hike that I want to do up Big Cottonwood Canyon, but we slept in, Benny went and got breakfast, and we hung out and watched TV all day.




Our hot water heater has broke down on us, yet again, and we are still trying to get a hold of our landlord to fix it. It has made me head to the gym more often than I prefer to utilized the showers there. I think I'll only be able to handle maybe a few more days of this.






Here are some pictures from my hike up in Park City a few weeks ago.












No comments:

Post a Comment