Monday, September 28, 2009

Start to a new week



Ben and I did get that hike in on Saturday. It was beautiful out! We actually found some motivation in us and decided to hike up to the second lake! It was a great day to do the big hike, and in good time as it is suppose to snow in the mountains on Wednesday. Yes, I did just say snow. People always keep saying that there is not much of a fall season here in Utah, but seriously A WEEK!




A new work week has started and I am already trying to figure out how to get through it! It has been one weird month at work and I just have "those days". My mom sent a great email to Ben and I, just to keep your head up and it and it will all work out in the end. I keep thinking about that and that's how I get through those days, Thanks Mom!!
Well, on a lighter note, I did some shopping on Sunday and got my Halloween decorating done! I may need to get some more stuff, but our house is getting the fall "Halloween" make over started! Izzie got a new costume this weekend as well. I found a cute clown outfit for Izzie. She looked so great in it.








No comments:

Post a Comment