Tuesday, September 1, 2009

BBQ

Ben and I had our first BBQ last Saturday night. It was nice to have friends come over and feel like a real grown up married couple! We made it as easy as possible and made burgers, hot dogs and brats. The weather was amazing, we had a couple close friends come over and later Ben got to play his new PlayStation 3 with everyone, while everyone else was able to catch up and chat. I got my wedding pictures the day before and was able to show all the girls the pictures!

The next day, I was up early, the only time I have control of the remote and am able to watch the girly shows by myself. Ben and I have been so tired still since the wedding weekend. I can't even believe it has already been 17 days! We are being lazy on the weekends, so Ben slept in and I got a little bored watching TV and decided that it was a great day to do something new, so I made a hair appointment. I figured now since I am a married women I may need a new look...so I went brunette! I love it and feel like a new woman!

The last couple days I have been working on my recipe book and trying out new recipes...ok actually all of them have been cookies and muffins, but I am still putting all my new pots and pans to good use. If anyone has any great recipies for me to try, send them my way! I still have to use my new crock pot sometime soon, maybe over the holiday weekend I'll give it a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment