Monday, August 9, 2010

Bloggin!

So I have been at this for about a year. Blogging has become a great hobby and I am learning a lot! I have been trying to keep my blog up to date with the Schmidt's life and also have found some amazing blogs to follow. It has become part of my web browsing schedule! I check my email, people.com/usmagazine.com (you know, update on the news;) and then my blog!


My new favorite blogs are style blogs. Learning how to use your current wardrobe and what you can do with it. Check out Kendi's blog for some great style inspiration and try her 30 for 30 challenge, where she takes 30 pieces of clothing, shirts, skirts, dresses, shorts, pants and shoes, she mixes them up for 30 days. It's amazing how many outfits you can make. Oh and you can't shop during the challenge...at all! It helps you use your creative side keeps you from spending that hard earned moola!

Since we bought our home, I have been trying to save money and haven't been shopping as much as I did last year this time. Also, I went through my cloths before we moved and realized how much stuff I buy and wear once or twice and get rid of! It's so frustrating! I am planning on going on a few shopping binges and then try this challenge out myself!

Another blog I love, and got me started on this new interest, is this blog. She takes ideas from all of my beloved websites and creates the look with cloths you can find in stores we shop in. It's another great way to use your creative side to make your cloths go from ordinary to extraordinary.

Of course, I also love reading blogs of my friends and family, so let me know if you have a blog I can follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment