Saturday, August 24, 2013

My hobbies include cuticle care and the E! network

I wanted to write this on my birthday (which was Tuesday) but this week got the best of me. 
It's been a little crazy in the Schmidt household but I think we got it calmed down a little. The house may not get the cleaning it needs this weekend but momma needs her rest. 

Have you seen Pitch Perfect? If so you get the title. If not go watch it. That line always makes me laugh. Probably because I always go "that's me"! That's how I need to start describing myself. For as long as I can remember, which is mostly just to college, I've loved having my nails done. Still to this day I hate when I have naked nails. I had to stay up late(r) on Monday to have a new polish on my fingers and toes before my birthday. Don't ask me why I just did. Its one of my quirks. 
Another thing I love still is reading. For some reason I read multiple books at one time. Not necessarily from a boring book I just like to have options I guess. I want it to fit with my mood. 



Was able to squeeze in a little birthday shopping...duh 

No comments:

Post a Comment