Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Two In a Row

Posting two days in a row...what can I say I'm maybe back at it? I feel like I've been down this road before though so I know I'm not keeping my hopes up. 
But the only reason I wanted to do this quick little tidbit is because I didn't want to miss out on Everybody, Everywear. It's been months and I had to get in this one with it being boots and all. Seriously It is boots weather!

Layer it up is all I'm thinking in the mornings when I'm getting ready and with the snow still melting away and a little bit of ice covering out steps and parking lot I have to say these are my go to boots. Not only are they so comfortable, I love the color and the buckles on the side. Also I'm loving my new denim jean jacket. I found this perfect fitting Guess one at Ross this weekend for a steal! It's going to come in handy this winter as a removable layer during the day. 




Leopard, plaid, grey, brown...yeah that's how I roll, sometimes it looks like I dress in the dark!


Image 5687

No comments:

Post a Comment