Tuesday, January 28, 2014

has anyone seen this yet?

I was browsing through Facebook and saw a link to this article..."I Look Down On Young Women With Husbands and Kids and I'm Not Sorry".  I'm sorry I read it. How disgusting people have gotten. First off to think we even need to spew this garbage out there. Who cares your thoughts on stay at home moms and families and to even BEGIN to think "a stay at home mom is really on equal footing with a woman who works and take care of herself." 
 
In my opinion, and that's all it is, I think that stay at home moms may have it harder than myself who goes to work. I know I am missing out on some milestones Miss P is going through but having a child and a job helps me achieve what I want out of life. (but I mean I would LOVE more time with Miss P)
 
All I can say is THANK YOU to my day care. With out you I would be pulling my hair out daily trying to get it all done.  Knowing when I am at work and I am sending by beautiful baby to the angel that we call daycare. I know there is a God because he made those people who watch our children, help us raise them and teach them how to be other amazing people.
 
And please read this response article Anonymous wrote.
 
Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment