Monday, September 12, 2011

Update From A Mad Runner

Running, working out or any sort of activity does not come by me easy these last few months. I think the last time I really worked out was before my Vegas trip, and only because I was in a swimsuit for the majority of my time there!

But this last week I have noticed that B and my new diet of fish and chicken is not so good for me, I have a big fat belly. Now I know that it is not from the actual fish or chicken, but the carbs that I scarf down with them as well as not doing enough cardio. So instead of hitting the treadmill, I sulked and went out to eat with my girlfriends (pasta no less).

But enough sorrow for me. I have been able to run FOUR whole days last week. I know what you're thinking, but I have only been running about 1 1/2 or so each time. Hopefully it will help. I did have a customer ask me multiple times if I am a trainer, while I'm at work (and no I don't work at a gym) so this is keeping my hopes up.

But in other news, football started this week! I am not the biggest fan, but we did have a good Saturday of watching the games and drinking beer. I made it through 1 game and 2 beers. Then a nap...it was a good Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment