Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

I can't believe it is already April. My brother always told me that once college was over, time went by so fast. I never believed him until it happened. Of course I knew that it would be different once no more class and working all day, but oh man, it is a MAJOR change. It's been almost three years since I graduated college, but I'm still getting used to it.
Since B and I are on our own, away from family, we are spending a lot of holiday's with just the two (three with Izzie) of us. Our new family traditions are turning into a lot of relaxing holidays. We went and got breakfast and coffee this morning and have since spent the rest of the day relaxing and B's normal day, working out. We are going to grill tonight, which is a second time for Easter, so maybe grilling with be our Easter tradition.
We woke up to snow on the ground this morning, it has already melted, and 8" in the mountains. We were going to hit the slopes again today, but decided to call it a year and start getting ready for spring activities.
B got a new road bike and it going to start riding that on the weekends. He is really excited to have a new hobby. I on the other hand, am not interested in biking, so I will have to work on a new spring hobby. Last year I worked on my shopping skills, but this year I think I will try to find something new to do! Maybe work on my photography skills since I have that amazing new camera. One thing that I would really like to do more (at least once) is camping. We got a great little coal grille for a wedding gift (thanks Bre!) and it is in the box in the basement where we put it once we opened it. B is not a big camper, but I want to try to get him interested in going more. There are a lot of great local campgrounds we can go to for a quick night of it.
Along with the springtime, B and I have signed up for the SLC Marathon. No we are not running it, but B is going to bike it and I am running the 5K with Jen. We are just doing it for fun, which is a really good thing since I have not ran to get into shape for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment