Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fun Filled Fall

This weekend was so much fun!
Friday-My friend Jason was in town, he works for the Boise, ID hockey team. They were in town playing the SLC Grizzly hockey team and Jason was able to get me some tickets to the game. Friday night I went with my friend Carissa. We then met up with Jason after for some late supper.
Saturday-Sleep time! I feel like I am still trying to catch up on some zzz's from being sick and our trip to Portland. Ben and I slept in. I then picked up Jason as he had some time off in the afternoon. Jason and I went to a park so he could run and I walked Izzie around. It was a beautiful day out, until it started raining a little bit. We then ate some lunch and took Jason back to work. Ben and I then went and carved some pumpkins! I was so happy to be able to get a pumpkin carved this year. Ben and I didn't have a chance to carve pumpkins last year, and it was so much fun to be able to do it. It was raining for a while outside, but we managed to get them done. We then went to the hockey game that night. It was Breast Cancer night, the Utah team wore all pink. We also got to see a big fight, helments and gloves off fight! The Idaho Steelheads won, both nights, yay!
Sunday-Slept in AGAIN! So nice and relaxing. I have been wanting to make a potato soup that I found on the 365 days of crock pot blog. I woke up and then put together the soup, watched my TV shows and then Izzie and I took a nap. It was a beautiful day out, and I spent it on the couch. It was nice though, I got my cleaning and shopping done, then when Ben came back, we cleaned up the yard and ate. Ben loved the soup, it was a big hit! I also make some sausage and croissants. I got some wedding pictures ordered and also had a free wedding book to get together, which I did. It feels amazing to get that done!
Now just going to relax up for a week at work. It feels good to have a great weekend behind me and getting ready for a new week at work.
**On a side note, Heather is getting ready to get her new office open. I spoke with her and will help out as much as I can from here. I also had a chance to talk to my mom, and dad got a early present, he traded in his motorcycle and got a new one! My mom sent some pics of it and it is a very nice looking bike. I can't wait to see it on Thanksgiving.
Second night of hockey, Idaho won!

My Pumpkin

Izzie's Halloween Costume! Haha, she hated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment