Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wonderful Wednesdays

For some reason I am always happier on Wednesdays. I think it is because it is the middle of the week, only two more days of the work week left, only one more day of dress clothes (jeans Friday is my fav!) and The Ruins is on tonight. The Ruins is a show on MTV that Ben and I love to watch!
The weather has changed again, it's a little more fall like right now. At least no more snow. I was checking out a snowboarding Web site and some resorts are opening on Friday. It's crazy, not even Halloween yet. I check the weather every morning, it looks like it will be in the 50s this week and next back up in the 60s. Very nice, I just bought a new dress for work and wanted to wear it before the winter! Looks like I will be able to next week!
Ben and I are going to a friend's birthday party this weekend. We are bowling! We went for work a couple of weeks ago, and let me tell you, they better have a bar at the alley or else we are in trouble;)
I am planning on getting my Halloween costume together this weekend as next weekend Ben and I are heading to Portland to visit my friend Michelle. I am so glad Halloween is on a Saturday, I just need to find a Halloween party to go too.

No comments:

Post a Comment