Sunday, January 29, 2012

Update From A Mad Runner

"All good things must come to an end"
NO I'm not giving up on my workouts, running or anything, but I think my love affair with chocolate must come to an end. I always end up eating really well during the day, usually a salad for lunch, apple, yogurt and granola bars. But the second I get home from work I'm starving and stuff my face with anything I can find, and on Friday that was a half a box of Junior Mints. Ooops.
Jazz vs. Raptors
But my workouts this week have been OK. I have actually ran the last three days, between one and two miles and walking uphill. Thursday I was really motivated and actually ran 2 miles and then did a Nike Training workout. I'm patting myself on the back for that one still!
Ben and I at the Jazz enjoying the free tickets
In other news, Ben and I had free tickets to the Jazz game on Wednesday. Before the season started Ben bought some new Jazz gear and they gave him tickets since he spent a certain amount of money. So we went, assuming we were in the very last row in the upper deck, no worried though because it was free and just fun to do something during the week. We ran into a friend at the game and were just catching up when he informed us that our tickets were actually LOWER bowl! Haha. If he didn't see that Ben and I would have gone all the way to the top of the building and sat there all night! It was also a good double overtime game, would have been great if the Jazz won.
Ben turned 30 this Friday and so we had a big birthday party for him at our house last night! It was so fun especially watching everyone give Ben energy drinks, hopefully it will last him about a month!
A 30 year old can not handle all the excitement
Thanks to everyone who was able to come and celebrate with us, it was an amazing time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment