Friday, November 26, 2010

Day After Thanksgiving Blahs

So here I am at my work computer, already counting down the minutes to 6p.m....it's not even 11 a.m. yet.
Good thing I brought a book to work and my iPod, and then decided to check out my blog and I realized I hadn't written a blog post for soooo long!
Thanksgiving was great. To be honest, I was more excited about having a day off of work more than I was for the actual holiday of food.
We hit up the mountains for the first time (for me anyways, Ben went a couple weeks ago when they opened). It was fun....and very cold. It's nice that Ben and I can do some things together. We headed to our friends house after to eat some AMAZING food! We had such a great time.
We are laying low this weekend as no money in our pockets. I know I know, it's so sad that I can't take advantage of all these deals, but we are done x-mas shopping and need to save up money for all our car troubles! We had to get a new car for me (well, mine was breaking down so we decided it was time to get a new vehicle) and now Ben's Jeep is having some problems. Not fun!
Don't feel sorry for us. Next week is looking up!
We are picking out our xmas card photos! I am so excited to see how they turned out!
 Baby Cameron Micheal
 New Car
 First mountain day
On Friday, we are going to Minneapolis, MN to visit my new baby nephew! I am so excited to finally meet him in person. He has grown up so much since he was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment