Wednesday, December 22, 2010

well hellloooo stranger...

I know, I know it's been a while. I'm sure I've been missed.
Actually... hey Heather. How's the family? I know you're the only person who reads my blog (and I know this when you text me to tell me to update my blog again, and why wouldn't I wait two more weeks after that, well...Merry Christmas sister!).
Luckily I waited as our last month has been pretty lame to say the least and didn't have much to update on anyway.
The best part of course was our visit to MN to see my beautiful new nephew! How amazing it is to meet a new family member and I now think I am this much close to know what unconditional love it. Seeing someone so small and knowing you get to be a part of there life forever is so rewarding. I honestly have never felt homesick since we moved to Utah, but going home was so hard after that visit and I now wish I lived closer to family. I miss you guys!
After that mini trip, which was our family Christmas, B and I have been saving money (like usual) and snowboarding. Um...is that a conundrum? Well as long as you are asking yes, (and yes, I made sure that was used correctly). Of course I am spending money snowboarding, but no I am not shopping for anything else. No, seriously not at all! No new cloths since October. So hard! Seriously, just to tied me over, I went to a store, picked out multiple cloths and walked around the store before I put them away and left empty handed. I don't know what is more pathetic, doing that or missing shopping so bad I actually did that.
Well, thanks for letting me vent.
We are now ready for Christmas Eve doing our traditional (2nd year) Triple S (Switzer, Steph and the Schmidt's) Christmas Eve dinner and Ski Christmas Day. I am excited for my southern style Christmas dinner, ribs, homemade mac and cheese and green beans.
Merry Christmas to everyone (again, Heather and Family) and hope to see you next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment