Friday, August 17, 2012

High Five Friday

This week was filled with a few amazing things I don't know if I can come up with five things but I'll gave it a whirl.

1. I'm an auntie again! My sister had her baby! It's a beautiful boy, Rhys Neal I can't wait to meet him.

2. Our three year anniversary was Wednesday. It feels like eleven, I don't know of that's good or bad!

3. One of my besties is moving here this weekend! So excited.

4. We're going to Gremlins tonight! I haven't seen that movie forever!

5. We're spending the weekend in Park City this weekend and I'm going to try road biking for the first time! Wish me luck!

6. My birthday is Monday!

Ok so I guess I was able to find 5 things. Don't forget to link up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk and tell us your favorites from this week!


blurry pic from dinner
dinner decor
bestie
beautiful baby Rhys! I can not wait to squeeze those big cheekies!
Cameron showing me his new baby brother

No comments:

Post a Comment