Sunday, February 28, 2010

March Already!!

It has been a while, but B and I have been busy (sort of..) with work, friends in town and of course our favorite winter activity...snowboarding!
B's friends came into town last week and spent quite a few days snowboarding last weekend. It was fun to see him with all his friends from before I knew him, but made me miss mine! Hopefully once we are done with the the couple of wedding's we have coming up, I can plan a couple of more trips to visit friends. We do have a NoDak 4th of July planned this year again. It is B's 10 year high school reunion this year, and it should be a good time.
Other than snowboarding, work and trying some new recipes not much else is new.
Here are some pictures that I took, and edited this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment